We are in some discussions on our campus on various areas of tutoring.

The current request was to discuss providing tutoring for on-line students, i.e. students who take courses on-line.

Since we’ve never done this, I’m interested to hear about how others work with this.

Thanks.

Shevawn Eaton, Ph.D., Director

ACCESS Tutoring & Support Services

Williston 100