From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sojda, Mich
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Creating New Center !

Friends,
Looking for ideas on creating a new Academic Services Center using entire first floor (not basement !) of current Library.  Main function; student hang around space, computer lab, testing center, writing center, math lab, tutoring, study group space, advisement, along with separate space for disabilities services.
Any and all ideas are most welcome,,,, a small campus where we are the place all students come and "hang around" which is fine.
Thanks so much !

Michele Sojda
Director, Academic Services
Hilbert College
5200 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, New York  14075
(716) 926-8776     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Treasurer, NYCLSA