Our Learning Commons occupies the first and second floors of the Library.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you want to chat about ideas.  If you can get funding to visit we are in Tampa . . . nice weather J

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.

Director, Academic Success Center

University of South Florida