Good morning.

I hope this email finds you doing well.  We were using Appointment Plus, and since it does not tie into Colleague, we had about 100 hours of tutoring that took place that we were unable to track to any specific course on the students’ schedule.  We are using Accudemia right now and are not happy with it.  We are looking at TutorTrac.

Sincerely,

Alsace Toure, M.Ed.
Director of The Learning Center
Director of Disability Services for Students

Baldwin Wallace University
275 Eastland Road
Berea, Ohio 44017
Office: 440.826.2147
Direct: 440.826.5936
Confidential Fax: 440.826.3832
Web: www.bw.edu/LearningCenter
         www.bw.edu/DisabilityServices
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BWLearnCtr
Baldwin Wallace University - ranked by US News & World Report among the best in the Midwest for the 22nd consecutive year.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & FERPA PRIVACY RULE:
This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email and delete the original message from your email system.  Thank you.