Hello Everyone,

I want to compare the pros and cons of college/university tutoring centers requiring students to enroll in a zero-unit (supervised tutoring) course to receive tutoring (or other substantial "gate keeper" to the services) vs. not requiring students to enroll in a course. So I'd love to hear about:

  *   Your experience with requiring students to enroll in a course and the pros and cons of doing so, AND/OR
  *   Your experience with not requiring students to enroll in a course and the pros and cons of doing so

Thank you!

Chia Green
Faculty, Tutoring Center Coordinator
(408) 855-5371 (Tutoring Center)