The link is not opening for me.

Geselle

Geselle Coe

Learning Center Coordinator

SLO Discipline Leader--Writing

Adjunct Writing Faculty

Prose Editor, Cababi Art & Literary Magazine

CAT Team Leader

Pima Community College

Downtown Campus

1255 North Stone Avenue

Tucson, AZ  85709-3077

Tel: 520-206-7311

Fax: 520-206-7044

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Maher, Patricia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

NCLCA needs your feedback!

Tampa Conference Feedback

2016

If you attended the 31st Annual Conference in Tampa we hope that you were able to attend some great sessions and connect with fellow learning center professionals. We hope that your travels home were safe and uneventful.

We cannot wrap up our work on this conference without your feedback.  Your comments and suggestions will help us to make the 32nd conference in San Antonio even better! Please take a few minutes to give us your feedback by clicking the link below.

Conference Feedback Survey

Thank you,

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.