Hello Listservers!

We look forward to seeing you in Kansas City for the ATP conference in March 2017! We have included for you in this email: deadlines and instructions for submitting conference proposals and awards.

The deadline for conference sessions proposals and award applications is today!

Please contribute your brilliance with our ATP community!

The Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP)

Call For Proposals AND Awards Kansas City 2017

ATP invites you to attend, present, and apply for an ATP Award in Kansas City, Missouri at the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza. This year's theme is Tutoring: Crossroads & Connections.

Proposal deadlines and acceptance notification dates

Submit Your Proposals And Awards: Deadline October 31st, 2016

Presenters Notified By December 2nd, 2016

Presenter Acceptance & Registration: Deadline January 15th, 2017

Submit Your Proposal or Award at www.myatp.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.myatp.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=gQgekAmFM3z3kfnRyCcjuZDx7luApJXYYrxJKRHRisE&m=yjiral6VYIow-XCfwl0Nh8hkx33F5F1gCAk1ecddLWc&s=S6ctOO3MBmqxmhu9THVArA5tv9Xdh3-5GFLXUzfyZYw&e=> under the conference tab for Kansas City

For Questions About Proposals Please Email
Jim Valkenburg (Conference Committee Chair) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For Questions About Awards Please Email
Justine Chasmar (Awards Chair) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Justine Chasmar
Academic Coordinator
Academic Success Center
1956 ASC Building