[image: Inline image 1]
The Maryland College Learning Center Association (MDCLCA) invites proposals
to its 4th annual conference, being held on *March 23, 2017* at the
Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, MD. This year’s conference
theme, *Supporting
Learners in the 21st Century*, will encourage dialogue about what it means
to be a student today and how we, as learning center professionals, can
support, prepare, and empower students.

MDCLCA, formerly the Maryland Learning Center Network, is a voluntary
association of learning center professionals employed at Maryland colleges
and universities (2 & 4 year; public & private) who come together for
professional and career development. Our membership is open to anyone in
Maryland, professional or student, who is affiliated with academic support
services, tutoring, academic coaching, advising, placement testing, and
study skills development.

The MDCLCA conference committee specifically invites proposals related to
the conference theme and one of the four tracks in technology,
collaboration, student leadership, and diverse populations. Everyone
involved with learning center work, including both professionals and
student tutors/staff, are encouraged to submit. Although MDCLCA is a
Maryland-based affiliate, we do invite conference submissions and
participation from learning center staff outside of Maryland, especially
those in the Capital Region including Washington, DC and Virginia.

The full call for proposals <http://www.mdclca.org/call-for-proposals> is
attached and available on the MDCLCA website <http://www.mdclca.org/>.
Proposals must be submitted through the online
<http://www.mdclca.org/submit>submission form <http://www.mdclca.org/submit> by
Friday, *Dec. 2, 2016*. For questions related to the conference or the
MDCLCA organization, please email [log in to unmask]

Please distribute this CFP widely to your networks.

We look forward to seeing you in March!