A while ago, in response to some queries and discussion on this list serve about setting up another list serve dedicated to the online tutoring world, I offered to set it up. I didn't realize how difficult my college is about a list serve for non-Houston Community College folks. I haven't given up, but I have hit a few snags. I'm still working on it, but if someone else can do it more easily, I would be happy to send the names and emails of the dozen+ people who responded to me. I don;t want y'all to think that I have blown it off -  it is just more complicated than I thought that it would be.

Keep on tutoring!

Deborah Hardwick, Mgr.
Online Tutoring
713-718-5340

hccs.upswing.io

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any

email is strictly prohibited