Dear Socnetters,

We wish to invite you to participate on a survey on personal network data
capture. This survey is part of the Network Canvas project at Northwestern
University and the University of Oxford [NIH grant R01-DA042711-01].
Network Canvas is a being designed as an interviewer-supported touch-screen
application for personal network capture.

This survey concerns the needs of the personal network and public health
communities. Our goal is to ensure that Network Canvas can effectively meet
many of these needs within the scope of our project.  This survey is for
internal evaluation purposes.

This survey uses an anonymous link, but on the final page we invite you to
give your email so that we may follow up in case we have further questions
about personal network data capture and management. This is completely
voluntary. It honestly should take between 4 and 8 minutes.

SURVEY LINK:

https://oii.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6DX5VsxNcl0gasB

Network Canvas is currently in use in a large-scale longitudinal study in
Chicago of at-risk young men who have sex with men and D.Phil research in
the UK exploring the role of social networks on social support for people
with long term disabilities.

Many thanks,

Bernie Hogan, PhD

Co-Investigator, Network Canvas

Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute

Faculty Fellow, Alan Turing Institute
University of Oxford