Dear All,
Greetings!

We are planning to formulate a project on Social Network Analysis of some
flightless birds at extreme and remote environmental conditions.
- Can you please suggest some good papers which can help us to formulate
the project?
- Which are the active groups working in this subject? Can we have contact
details for the project leaders?
- Any possibility of getting any support (intellectual/ financial) for
undertaking
such projects?

Thank you for kind cooperation.

Prabir.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Dr.Prabir G. DastidarScientist/DirectorMinistry of Earth sciences
(MoES)Prithvi Bhavan (Opposite to India Habitat Centre)Lodi RoadNew Delhi-
110003INDIA.*

*E-mail:* [log in to unmask]
*(Alternate mail)* [log in to unmask]

ORCID id:
Orcid.org/0000-0001-5871-6261

*Telephone:* 91-11-24669520(O),
0120-2481046 (R)
*FAX:* 011-24629779
*Mobile:* 91-9868543999.

*Confidentiality Notice: *This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.