And from the related Sunbelt I have many tshirts with the design (all larges alas) for small fee plus cost of mailing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raffaele Vacca
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Anyone have an updated version of the Freeman Social/Physical Science citation net?

A couple years ago I did a dynamic visualization of a similar co-citation network (social scientists vs physicists/computer scientists in social network analysis/network science) over 1996-2013:
https://vimeo.com/96745135

Details, data and code are on github:
https://github.com/raffaelevacca/EUSN-co-citation-networks

Raffaele