Want to learn more about network science? Interested in the latest applications of network analysis to politics?
Join us for the 10th annual Political Networks Conference and Workshops, hosted by the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, June 14-17, 2017.
Conference features include:
· Two days of training workshops in introductory and advanced network analysis taught by leaders in the field (June 14-15).
· The latest research in the field, encompassing a variety of methodological approaches and substantive research areas.
· Interdisciplinary discussion of current work.
· Formal and informal networking opportunities.
· Travel fellowships available for graduate students and junior faculty.
Watch for the call for proposals this fall and plan on joining us in Columbus next June!
Ohio State University Host Committee
Alison Craig, [log in to unmask]
Skyler Cranmer, [log in to unmask]Janet Box-Steffensmeier, [log in to unmask]