Dear Prabir,

Following on from Brenda’s suggestion below. Here is link to the book, and also a link to a review of the book I wrote last year for the journal Animal Behaviour. There is growing interest in Animal Social Networks. For example there was a satellite meeting on Animal Social Networks around the recent International Society for Behavioral Ecology (ISBE2016) conference that was held at the University of Exeter last August. http://www.laurenbrent.com/isbe-symposium.html

Book: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/animal-social-networks-9780199679058
Review: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347215001943

All the best,

Mark.

Mark Tranmer
Professor of Quantitative Social Science
Room 1201, Adam Smith Building
School of Social & Political Sciences
University of Glasgow
G12 8RT