Dear Prof. Valente,

my favourite online survey platform is EFS Unipark (no personal interest in
the company), whose licence is definitely reasonably priced for
universities (commissioned research to be checked):
http://www.unipark.com/en/

I have not used it for SNA data collection (yet), but I know that a few
German colleagues used it to this purpose.

If I have well understood, what you are looking for is something like this:
http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/snatest/
This test question currently handle 2,000 female names as a test, with a
quite simple add-on (thanks to Murat Tarakci, now at Erasmus University,
Rotterdam).
The name list was imported from excel in a couple of minutes.
In order to use numbers instead of names in the analysis: you can prepare a
dictionary file for automatic recode of strings (i.e. names) - a few more
minutes in excel. To the best of my knowledge both Stata and Spss may
handle this quite easily.

I guess some technical ssues may arise if you plan to dynamically use the
selected names in the data collection process (further relational data,
alters' attributes,.. ) but I think this has already been addressed in the
unipark community.
If interested to this type of solution, please contact me privately and I'd
be glad to point you to relevant resources and expertise.

Hope this helps.
Best regards

Teresio Poggio, PhD
Somewhere between unibz.it and unitn.it