Dear Socnetters,

We wish to invite you to participate on a survey on personal network data capture. This survey is part of the Network Canvas project at Northwestern University and the University of Oxford [NIH grant R01-DA042711-01]. Network Canvas is a being designed as an interviewer-supported touch-screen application for personal network capture.

This survey concerns the needs of the personal network and public health communities. Our goal is to ensure that Network Canvas can effectively meet many of these needs within the scope of our project.  This survey is for internal evaluation purposes.

This survey uses an anonymous link, but on the final page we invite you to give your email so that we may follow up in case we have further questions about personal network data capture and management. This is completely voluntary. It honestly should take between 4 and 8 minutes.

SURVEY LINK:

https://oii.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6DX5VsxNcl0gasB

Network Canvas is currently in use in a large-scale longitudinal study in Chicago of at-risk young men who have sex with men and D.Phil research in the UK exploring the role of social networks on social support for people with long term disabilities.

Many thanks,

Bernie Hogan, PhD

Co-Investigator, Network Canvas

Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute

Faculty Fellow, Alan Turing Institute

University of Oxford