Dear All,
Greetings!

We are planning to formulate a project on Social Network Analysis of some
flightless birds at extreme and remote environmental conditions.
- Can you please suggest some good papers which can help us to formulate
the project?
- Which are the active groups working in this subject? Can we have contact details for the project leaders?
- Any possibility of getting any support (intellectual/ financial) for undertaking
such projects?

Thank you for kind cooperation.

Prabir.

Dr.Prabir G. Dastidar
Scientist/Director
Ministry of Earth sciences (MoES)
Prithvi Bhavan (Opposite to India Habitat Centre)
Lodi Road
New Delhi- 110003
INDIA.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]