Hi,
   we are opening a postdoc position in network analysis and mining at
Uppsala University, Sweden.

The position is funded by the EU Horizon 2020 VIRT-EU project “Values and
Ethics in Innovation for Responsible Technology in Europe.” The project
includes six European research partners besides Uppsala University: IT
University of Copenhagen (DK), London School of Economics (UK), Open Rights
Group (UK), Politecnico di Torino (IT) and Copenhagen Institute of
Interaction Design (DK). A goal of the project is to map the ethical
practices of European hardware and software entrepreneurs, maker and hacker
spaces, and community innovators.

The candidate will join a newly established research group on data science
and engineering. The objective is to develop new methods to model, analyze
and mine large complex networks and collaborate with other partners to
reach the project’s goals. Topics of interest include multilayer networks
and other types of attributed graphs.

The position is for two years, starting in (January) 2017 and may include
teaching, at most 20%.

A link to the system to send applications and additional information can be
found here: https://uu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:117725

If you have any questions, please contact me ([log in to unmask]).

Matteo