All
I may be embarking on a network study of 1,500 employees and so would need a data collection platform that will allow me to import these 1,500 names from excel and have them auto-coded such that when participants write the first few letters of each person's name it auto fills with the full name.  It would also be nice if the data can be converted to numeric form for output for analysis.
Does anyone know of such a system?
-Tom

Thomas W. Valente, PhD
Professor, Institute for Prevention Research
Department of Preventive Medicine
Keck School of Medicine
University of Southern California
Mobile: (310) 977-4123

https://usccana.github.io/
https://github.com/USCCANA/netdiffuseR

Social Networks and Health (2010) Oxford University Press.
Evaluating Health Promotion Programs, (2002) Oxford University Press.
Network Models of the Diffusion of Innovations, (1995) Hampton Press.