See attached job posting with the Resource Evaluation Section of the Southwest Florida Water Management District. We are also looking for a student intern if someone is interested (it's a paid position). There are few more Engineering/Hydro positions open with permitting and supply sections within the District. We are working on some really great modelling projects at this time and would like to hire motivated and qualified candidates. Please circulate this around so that recent (or near future) graduates can apply for these positions.

Vibhava Srivastava

Groundwater Engineer
Resource Evaluation Section
Water Resources Bureau
Southwest Florida Water Management District
2379 Broad Street (US 41 South)
Brooksville, FL 34604-6899

Phone: 352-796-7211 X 4235