From: Patrick Michael Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Subject: Cornell Faculty Position

Dear Wendy:

As Chair of the Cornell EWRS search (see attached pdf), I wanted to reach out to you personally to share our AD.  We would appreciate if you would be willing to share this with anyone who you think might be interested.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pat Reed

Patrick M. Reed

Professor School of Civil and Environmental Engineering

Faculty Fellow, Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future

Cornell University

211 Hollister Hall

Ithaca, NY 14853-3501

Email: [log in to unmask]