Apparently we'll be down to a skeleton crew today. Rampant illness, probably made worse by sleep deprivation due to late awakenings last night, and - for some - demoralization about last night's outcome are probably all responsible.

I still intend to be in class, even though I share all three of the above inclement conditions. Remember we start new groups tonight.  If your group is not present, I suspect we'll be forming ad hoc groups.

For those not attending, this week's in class assignment is a BIG one - not so much in length, as in importance.  If you choose to turn it in as a solo project, I will accept and grade it - it is THAT important.

I hope everyone is fully recovered in time for next week's Missing Data unit, where we'll learn multiple imputation together. Feel better,

Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)