Apparently we’ll be down to a skeleton crew today. Rampant illness, probably made worse by sleep deprivation due to late awakenings last night, and – for some – demoralization about last night’s outcome are probably all responsible.

I still intend to be in class, even though I share all three of the above inclement conditions. Remember we start new groups tonight.  If your group is not present, I suspect we’ll be forming ad hoc groups.

For those not attending, this week’s in class assignment is a BIG one – not so much in length, as in importance.  If you choose to turn it in as a solo project, I will accept and grade it – it is THAT important.

I hope everyone is fully recovered in time for next week’s Missing Data unit, where we’ll learn multiple imputation together. Feel better,

Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

University of Florida

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170

Gainesville, FL 32610-0165

[log in to unmask] (email)

(352) 273-5097 (phone)

(801) 720-5897 (fax)