Hi all:  Once a week or so, I will update you all on progress. I'm writing now, however, because I'm impressed:

In 24 hours, CLP 6529 (multivariate) has completed an impressive THIRD of their ratings (31%).  They are clearly on track to win this year's "first class to complete" student evaluations.

In second place, with an impressive quarter of the class done (25%), CLP 6527 has made substantial progress.  Imagine if we could finish this in four days (unlikely, I know).

Bringing up the rear, CLP 7934 is off to a slow start, with only one of seven students (14%) done. Here's hoping they pull out ahead soon!

Let's see which class will bask in the pride of finishing first!  https://evaluations.ufl.edu

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)