Forthcoming week 12 is a total rebuild :).  About half of my slides still include images and analyses conducted in LISREL.  They're right, but if I'm re-recording, it would be more useful to conduct them in AMOS.  That entails finding the data sets (some more than a decade old), and generally sprucing everything up.

I'll be spending every spare second on this, but I suspect I won't be done today.  I'll post as soon as possible, and I know that many of you need them as early as possible. I'm running as fast as I can :).

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)