Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving break.  This is a reminder that Wednesday, in class, we’ll be doing multi-group models and invariance tests – so please make sure you’re comfortable with the new vocabulary and procedures in AMOS.

We’re doing well with student evaluations. You’ve exceed 80%, so you’re all getting one bonus point.  If the final 4 people provide ratings, you will reach 100% and two bonus points.  You might want to *check* your evaluations. Sometimes, students think they did it, and recorded it, but when they return they find the survey is still there for them to complete. https://evaluations.ufl.edu

By the way, if you *refuse*, you can still refuse but not lose points.  Just answer “not applicable” or “prefer not to answer” or whatever the choice is to each question.

I’ll see you tomorrow, Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

University of Florida

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170

Gainesville, FL 32610-0165

[log in to unmask] (email)

(352) 273-5097 (phone)

(801) 720-5897 (fax)