In trying to respond to comments, by some students, regarding the need for shorter/less verbose videos, please check out this link:

https://youtu.be/JIxRTvrBkLo

This is a trial/pilot video. For some students, it could serve as review or summary; for others, it might be all they need.

If folks respond well to this, then (probably in future years), we'd try to generate one of these for each major topic/unit/procedure.  Students who prefer more detailed content would have what we've used this year. Students who need less content could try to get by on these summary videos.

Feedback appreciated, Michael

--

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor