Forthcoming week 12 is a total rebuild J.  About half of my slides still include images and analyses conducted in LISREL.  They’re right, but if I’m re-recording, it would be more useful to conduct them in AMOS.  That entails finding the data sets (some more than a decade old), and generally sprucing everything up.

I’ll be spending every spare second on this, but I suspect I won’t be done today.  I’ll post as soon as possible, and I know that many of you need them as early as possible. I’m running as fast as I can J.

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

University of Florida

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170

Gainesville, FL 32610-0165

[log in to unmask] (email)

(352) 273-5097 (phone)

(801) 720-5897 (fax)