For those not in attendance, I set up the first model for the in-class work in class as a demonstration, and then shared with everyone, so they could save time by not setting up the model from scratch. You first need to go into FileData File and associate with the data locally, on your machine, before it will run.

I said they could then modify this to add the two correlated residuals for Q2 and Q3.  For Q4, you need to delete the two correlations with health, replace them with unidirectional paths, and add a disturbance to the health factor.

Lastly, in the interests of time, I said it would be fine if folks pasted relevant output into Word (estimates, fit, and for the first 2 qs, modification indices) and just commented via Microsoft Word comments.

Trying to keep this week fast and painless.

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

University of Florida

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170

Gainesville, FL 32610-0165

[log in to unmask] (email)

(352) 273-5097 (phone)

(801) 720-5897 (fax)