From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark O'Loughlin
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 5:14 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Camden Sound sea cucumber paper

Greetings again, all

My colleagues and I now have a second recent echinoderm research paper published on The sea cucumbers of Camden Sound in northwest Australia, including four new species. The pdf is too big to send to you as an attachment, but it is readily available for download at:

<Memoirs of Museum Victoria Journals>

and

<Peter Mark O'Loughlin ResearchGate>

With best wishes