Dear Yves and Didier!
Thank you very much for your excellent and very nice paper!
All the best,
Alexey

>Четверг, 24 ноября 2016, 15:45 +03:00 от Yves Samyn <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>Dear colleagues & friends,
>
>I'm pleased to announce  you that Didier and i just published a paper entitled "Sublittoral and  bathyal sea cucumbers (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) from the Northern  Mozambique Channel with description of six new species" in Zootaxa.
>
>In attached you can find a version in reduced resolution (the paper is too large to be sent by mail).
>
>If some of you would want a high resolution version, please send me a mail and I'll forward it with WeTransfer
>
>Best wishes,
>Yves
>--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)
Conservator Invertebrates Collection (Non Insects)
Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: + 32 (0)2 627 41 24 (office)
Fax: + 32 (0)2 627 41 41 (office)
Mail: [log in to unmask]

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
>www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/
Discover the Belgian website devoted to echinoderm taxonomy, holothuroids in particular
>www.echinodermata.be
Discover Abc Taxa, the series dedicated to capacity building in taxonomy and collection management
>www.abctaxa.be

Всего самого доброго,
Алексей