Dear Yves and Didier!
Thank you very much for your excellent and very nice paper!
All the best,
Alexey

Четверг, 24 ноября 2016, 15:45 +03:00 от Yves Samyn <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear colleagues & friends,

I'm pleased to announce you that Didier and i just published a paper entitled "Sublittoral and bathyal sea cucumbers (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) from the Northern Mozambique Channel with description of six new species" in Zootaxa.

In attached you can find a version in reduced resolution (the paper is too large to be sent by mail).

If some of you would want a high resolution version, please send me a mail and I'll forward it with WeTransfer

Best wishes,

Yves

--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/

Всего самого доброго,