Hello Mark,

I can only repeat what our colleagues say. Great work!

Thanks for sharing your latest work; great to see the Discovery cuckes completely treated (I didn't know Deichmann was Danish; nice to know). Dave is correct, these beasties travel a lot, must be something with their larval life span (or with their carriers;-))

As to your Camden paper. The Stichopus sp. you describe resembles an awful much to what is depicted in Samyn et al (2003 http://www.abctaxa.be/volumes/volume-1-taxonomie-des-holothuries-des-comores/ABC_TAXA_1-185LR.pdf, fig 80A)

As to

Holothuria (Metriatyla) keesingi

This very nice animal is very close to a species that I described as new and that will in the next days see the light... (I'll forward the paper)

Thanks again for sharing your very nice contributions. Truly hope that many will follow!!

cheers - Yves