From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Yves Samyn <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2016 11:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new paper

Dear colleagues & friends,

I'm pleased to announce you that Didier and i just published a paper entitled "Sublittoral and bathyal sea cucumbers (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) from the Northern Mozambique Channel with description of six new species" in Zootaxa.

In attached you can find a version in reduced resolution (the paper is too large to be sent by mail).

If some of you would want a high resolution version, please send me a mail and I'll forward it with WeTransfer

Best wishes,

Yves

--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/<http://www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/>