Dear Yves and Didier,
Many thanks for forwarding your latest paper, and what a great one it is too.
Warmest regards,
Frank

From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yves Samyn
Sent: 24 November 2016 12:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new paper

Dear colleagues & friends,

I'm pleased to announce you that Didier and i just published a paper entitled "Sublittoral and bathyal sea cucumbers (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) from the Northern Mozambique Channel with description of six new species" in Zootaxa.

In attached you can find a version in reduced resolution (the paper is too large to be sent by mail).

If some of you would want a high resolution version, please send me a mail and I'll forward it with WeTransfer

Best wishes,

Yves

--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/