Tiffany,

I doubt that auditing a class would be cost-effective. Typically, students
have to pay for courses they audit (at our institution, it is half of what
they would pay to simply take the class). My tutors don't make enough money
to cover the cost of auditing a class, and of course there's not enough
wiggle room in the budget to pay the cost of auditing on top of tutors'
wages. Unless your institution has different policies on auditing, I'd
recommend against that option.

Hope this helps,
Emily

Emily Janssen
Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
(262) 551-6047
Hedberg Library
Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 10 am - 7 pm