I've attached our intern description, which was created with a specific
student in mind.

*Dana Wilson*
Tutor Coordinator | Academic Support Center
Zeta Tau Alpha Advisor
Creative Hounds United Advisor
p: 610.625.7843 | f: 610.625.7877
Moravian College | Monocacy Hall, room 103
1200 Main Street | Bethlehem, PA 18018

*Please do not use e-mail to communicate urgent matters.  E-mail is
not confidential and subject to disclosure.  For emergencies, contact
Campus Safety at 610-861-1421.*

*Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in
its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type
of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided,
please contact the Academic and Disability Support Office at
610.861.1401.*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, including
any and all attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail
deleting or destroying all copies of the original transmission.**