Hello,

In an effort to strengthen our program at the Center for Student Learning,
we are wondering what types of data others collect for assessment purposes.
We are very familiar with tracking usage data and using it in different
ways, but we are interested in learning what other types of data may be
helpful.

Does anyone require students to fill out an "exit survey" upon signing out
after a session? If so, what types of questions are included?

Please share your ideas, thanks!