From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vikki Cooper
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 8:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Implementation of ALP and PeopleSoft

Greetings:

We are in the process of scaling up implementation of our English ALP courses here at Grand Rapids Community College. We have offered at least four sections each section, which has been manageable. In a year we will make this course mandatory and now we are running into problems with our management software PeopleSoft.

Are there any other colleges that have implemented ALP at a large scale and also use PeopleSoft? If so, can you please tell me how you were able to link your developmental course with your one hundred level English course in PeopleSoft?

Or can you forward contact information of the IT person(s) or ALP team at your college who worked through this process?

Thanks in advance,

Vikki Cooper
Director of Developmental Curriculum and Instruction
Grand Rapids Community College