We actually don’t have peer coaching.  I’m sorry; I’m not too familiar with this model.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Coordinator, Academic Achievement Center

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Schotka
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic peer coaching

Hi All,

I am looking for some good references for academic peer coaching. Can you recommend a book, website or journal article that will help me understand more about this model? Also if you have a peer coaching program and would be willing to talk, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Roberta

--

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC

Wellesley College

phone:781-283-2675

fax: 781-283-3709

CRLA-ITTPC Coordinator