Carole,

How/do you pay tutors for prep time?

Thanks,
Amy Crouse-Powers

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carole Basak
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Auditing Classes

Tiffany,
Our math professors encourage tutors to attend their office hours. Office hours are usually busy and the tutor gets to observe the professor's explanation.  This is the only area that it seems to happen. When they attend office hours, tutors count that as prep time.

Carole Basak
Associate Director
Academic Support Services
Todd Wehr Hall