Hi Samantha,

We use an affordable system with an unfortunate name, SARS. It links to our Banner system and pulls in all classes. We can set individual tutor schedules for the semester.

We allow students to make minor tweaks to their weekly schedule until the 6th week of class. Most students stick to their weekly scheduled hours.

Respectfully,

Alex

Alexandra M. Pecoraro, MEd, AAC, ACC

Manager, Academic Success Resources

ICF Credentialed Life Coach, ADHD Coach

Tulane Academic Success Center

Newcomb-Tulane College

#14 Science and Engineering Complex

Office Hours: M-F 8:30am- 5:00pm

504.314.2285 (direct)

Success.tulane.edu

Important note about email: When you correspond with me and other university officials including your professors, be sure to use your Tulane email account. Your Tulane email account is Tulane University’s official means of communication with all students. You are responsible for all information sent to you via your Tulane email account. By using your Tulane email address, we can be sure that it is indeed you who is communicating with us. Also, our robust digital security system often sends emails from students who contact me from their non-Tulane email address to my junk filter or a Spam Quarantine system and I may not receive them. Finally, it is very helpful to  me if you include your Tulane Identification Number in your emails to me. Your Tulane ID number is a nine-digit number and can be found in the Gibson Portal in the Student Self-Service section.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information which is confidential.   The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named in this mail. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited. If you receive this electronic mail in error, please notify us by return electronic mail and delete this mail immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.