From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas, Dorsey
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Finals' Programs/Events

Hello All,

I hope this email finds you doing well! I was wondering if any of you put together any programs/events to assist students with finals. If so, what are they and how do you advertise these programs/events? I’m trying to find a way to utilize our tutors in a more effective way before finals, and wondering what would be the best way to communicate with the student body about these programs/events.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Dorsey Thomas

Assistant Director, Student Success Center

University of Houston - Clear Lake

2700 Bay Area Blvd, SSCB 3101.2

Houston, Texas  77058-1098

http://www.uhcl.edu/studentsuccesscenter