From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruneau, Lauren
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Best Study skills books for college students?

Hello!

I just signed up for Lrnasst after attending the CRLA conference last week.  I'm wondering if anyone might be willing to share with me their mission/vision statement for their learning center....

Thanks so much,

Lauren
Champlain College | Coolidge House - 312 Maple Street
Burlington, VT 05401 | phone 802 865-6422
academiccoaching<mailto:[log in to unmask]>@champlain.edu<http://champlain.edu>