Welcome Lauren!  You might find this helpful.  It’s LSCHE’s compilation of learning center mission statements:

http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=175

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

Secretary, Association for the Tutoring Profession

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833