Jennifer,

Lucy MacDonald's HowToStudy.org<http://HowToStudy.org> is a great site with a multitude of resources for most every discipline.  For computer science/IT specifically,
http://www.howtostudy.org/resources_subject.php?id=6

Alan Craig, Ed.D.

On Nov 9, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Jennifer Smith <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi,

I’m working on a couple of IT courses, such as Introduction to XML, Java Programming, etc. and would like to direct students to links or resources for studying/learning strategies specific to these types of courses. Does anyone have resources they could share with me?  Anything would be great!

Best – Jen

JENNIFER SMITH, M.A.Ed.
eLearning Coach
Instructional Development Manager