That is a good way to track tutors sessions. Can you send a copy/attachment of your form?????
Sabrina Borrum, Ed.S
Academic Support Service Coordinator
Clark Atlanta University

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Holly Stone
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: new documenting of tutoring

We use a form where student’s sign in and then the tutor will initial and record their time when starting and finishing the appointment.  We also use WC Online, tutors record their sessions before sending notifications to professors.  At the end of the semester I have two additional pieces of data that shows average time with students.  The WC online- which doesn’t have to use a scheduling system and can do walk-in’s or “open lab” has numerous reports to utilize for EOS reports!