Ours is called…..The Learning Lab

Sabrina

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ira Fabri
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Need to name a space

Ours is the Tutoring and Writing Lab.

Ira

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cleary, Dorothy
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need to name a space

HI all,

Looking for some inspiration to rename my generic tutoring space, as I am in the process of some rebranding and presenting a fresh image to my community. Can you please share with me what your “tutoring center” names are?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy M. Cleary

Director, Tutoring Services

Center for Student Success, Room CS6

732-571-3542

Make an appointment with a peer tutor at Accudemia.monmouth.edu

email_wilson_smallimprint