Ours  is the Academic Success Center.  (ASC)

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Ira Fabri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ours is the Tutoring and Writing Lab.

Ira

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]EDU] On Behalf Of Cleary, Dorothy
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need to name a space

HI all,

Looking for some inspiration to rename my generic tutoring space, as I am in the process of some rebranding and presenting a fresh image to my community. Can you please share with me what your “tutoring center” names are?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy M. Cleary

Director, Tutoring Services

Center for Student Success, Room CS6

732-571-3542

Make an appointment with a peer tutor at Accudemia.monmouth.edu

email_wilson_smallimprint

Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.

Director Academic Success Center

530-226-4979 office

X2979 ext.

530-226-4864 fax

Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar here!

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif

Learner—Belief—Achiever—ResponsibilityConnectedness

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.