Roberta,

Its nice to see you again. I attended a session at CRLA regarding a peer academic coaching program. The facilitators were April Barnes, Norma Arredondo, and Adekundi Ajiboye from Texas State University. It was very organized and assessment oriented.

Thank you,
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

Appointments can be made within the Student Success Network (SSN):

1.  Log into SSN by clicking this link:  https://dayton.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops.
2.  Click "Services" in the top menu.
3.  Scroll and click "Office of Learning Resources" and look for my name.
4.  Click "Schedule appointment".

NOTE:  The Student Success Network will send you a Google Calendar invite to your appointment, be sure to select "Yes" to confirm acceptance of this appointment.

Learn more about:
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please "reply" to the sender.